Alloy 20 Fastener : Manufacturer, Stockiest and Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Alloy 20 Fasteners : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
The Alloy 20 Fasteners are used in Hardware , Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry , Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development , Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. Kinnari Steel is Alloy 20 Fasteners Manufacturer, Alloy 20 Fasteners Stockist & Alloy 20 Fasteners Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Alloy 20 Fastener
Alloy 20 Fasteners
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish of Alloy 20 Fasteners with minimum burr at the edge. The ends for perfect welding and fabrication of the Wire in mega projects in oil and gas industry for a long life of the product.
Orders at Kinnari Steel are guaranteed fast delivery of the Alloy 20 Fasteners in the country. The main reason being we have an excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods.They are made ready as per the urgent requirements of the customers. The Alloy 20 Fasteners are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
A lot of emphases is placed on the packing and packaging . The Alloy 20 Fasteners are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps.
Contact us for a quick quote:
All Alloy 20 Fasteners are offered with an NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel.
Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.
The Alloy 20 Fasteners are used in Hardware , Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry , Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development , Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel, Incoloy Alloy 20 Fasteners are used for all critical applications.
Alloy 20 is a nickel-iron-chromium austenitic alloy developed for maximum resistance to acid attack, particularly sulphuric acid. This super alloy has a high resistance to corrosion, crevice corrosion, and pitting in chemicals containing phosphoric, sulphuric and nitric acids. It also contains niobium for stabilization against sensitization and resultant intergranular corrosion.
Alloy 20 is a combination of high corrosion resistance with mechanical properties and easy fabrication. Although designed originally to be used in sulphuric acid related industries, Alloy 20 is now a popular choice for a range of industries that include food, pharmaceutical and plastics industries. Furthermore, this super alloy is used in mixing tanks, heat exchangers, metal cleaning and pickling equipment, and piping.
Forms of Alloy 20 :
- Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
- Fittings (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds, elbows, tees, stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
Properties of Alloy 20:
- High general corrosion resistance to sulphuric acid.
- Good resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
- Excellent mechanical properties and fabricability.
- Minimal carbide precipitation during welding.
- Excels in resisting corrosion to hot sulfuric acids.
Applications of Alloy 20:
- Synthetic rubber manufacturing equipment.
- Processing of pharmaceuticals, plastics and organic and heavy chemicals.
- Bubble caps.
- Petrochemical process equipment.
- Food and dye production.
The chemical composition nickel alloy 20 is outlined in the following table.
The following table shows the physical properties of nickel alloy 20.
|Density||8.05 g/cm3||0.291 lb/in3|
The mechanical properties of nickel alloy 20 are displayed in the following table.
|Tensile strength (annealed)||620 MPa||89900 psi|
|Yield strength (annealed)||300 MPa||43500 psi|
|Elongation at break (annealed)||41%||41%|
The thermal properties of nickel alloy 20 are given in the following table
|Thermal expansion co-efficient (@20-100°C/68-212°F)||14.7 µm/m°C||8.17 µin/in°F|
|Thermal conductivity||12.3 W/mK||85.4 BTU.in/hrft².°|
Problems that customers face when they buy from other companies
- Non availability
- Late deliveries
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
Benefits that our company offers:
- World class buying experience
- Very quick delivery
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection
- High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- High-quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- Government and Private Laboratory Testing
- Test certificate from ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory
- Same day shipping of the goods
- Highest stock in the country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
About Kinnari Steel : Kinnari Steel is a privately held manufacturer, stockist and exporter. It deals in Stainless steel and Alloy Steel : Stainless Steel 304 , 316 , 317 , 321 , Incoloy Alloy 20, Inconel , Hastelloy , Duplex Steel , Super Duplex Steel , Brass, Titanium, Tantalum etc. The products are Pipe Fittings, Tube Fittings, Flanges , Valves, Fasteners , Pipes & Tubes.