Carbon Steel Fasteners : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Carbon Steel Fasteners : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Carbon Steel Fasteners have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects. Kinnari Steel are Carbon Steel Fasteners Manufacturer, Carbon Steel Fasteners Stockist & Carbon Steel Fasteners Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Carbon Steel Fasteners
Carbon steel Fasteners
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish with the minimum burr at the edge . The v shape formation for perfect welding and fabrication of the fittings in mega projects in oil and gas industry for the long life of the product.
Orders at Kinnari Steel are guaranteed fast delivery in the country. The main reason being we have an excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods.They are made ready as per the urgent requirements of the customers. They are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
A lot of emphases is placed on the packing and packaging. The Carbon Steel Fasteners are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps.
Contact us for a quick quote:
All Carbon Steel Fasteners are offered with an NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel.
Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazi, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Srilanka.
The Carbon Steel Fasteners are used in Hardware , Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry , Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development , Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel, they are used for all critical applications.
AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel has excellent weldability and produces a uniform and harder case and it is considered as the best steel for carburized parts. AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel offers a good balance of toughness, strength, and ductility. Provided with higher mechanical properties, AISI 1018 hot rolled steel also includes improved machining characteristics and Brinell hardness.
Specific manufacturing controls are used for surface preparation, chemical composition, rolling and heating processes. All these processes develop a supreme quality product that is suited to fabrication processes such as welding, forging, drilling, machining, cold drawing and heat treating.
Carbon steel is steel in which the main interstitial alloying constituent is carbon in the range of 0.12-2.0%. The American Iron and Steel Institute defines that :
Steel is considered to be carbon steel.
The term “carbon steel” may also be used in reference to steel which is not stainless steel; in this use carbon steel may include alloy steels.
As the carbon percentage content rises, steel has the ability to become harder and stronger through heat treating; however, it becomes less ductile. Regardless of the heat treatment, a higher carbon content reduces weldability. In carbon steels, the higher carbon content lowers the melting point.
|Carbon, C||0.14 – 0.20 %|
|Iron, Fe||98.81 – 99.26 % (as remainder)|
|Manganese, Mn||0.60 – 0.90 %|
|Phosphorous, P||≤ 0.040 %|
|Sulfur, S||≤ 0.050 %|
|Density||7.87 g/cc||0.284 lb/in3|
|Hardness, Knoop (Converted from Brinell hardness)||145||145|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (Converted from Brinell hardness)||71||71|
|Hardness, Vickers (Converted from Brinell hardness)||131||131|
|Tensile Strength, Ultimate||440 MPa||63800 psi|
|Tensile Strength, Yield||370 MPa||53700 psi|
|Elongation at Break (In 50 mm)||15.0 %||15.0 %|
|Reduction of Area||40.0 %||40.0 %|
|Modulus of Elasticity (Typical for steel)||205 GPa||29700 ksi|
|Bulk Modulus (Typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Poissons Ratio (Typical For Steel)||0.290||0.290|
|Machinability (Based on AISI 1212 steel. as 100% machinability)||70 %||70 %|
|Shear Modulus (Typical for steel)||80.0 GPa||11600 ksi|
Electrical resistivity @0°C (32°F)
|0.0000159 Ω-cm||0.0000159 Ω-cm||annealed condition|
|@100 °C/ 212 °F||0.0000219 Ω-cm||0.0000219 Ω-cm||annealed condition|
|@ 200 °C/392 °F||0.0000293 Ω-cm||0.0000293 Ω-cm||annealed condition|
The machinability of AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel is graded at 78% of B1112.
AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel can be instantly welded by all the conventional welding processes. Welding is not recommended for AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel when it is carbonitrided and carburized.Low carbon welding electrodes are to be used in the welding procedure, and post-heating and pre-heating are not necessary. Pre-heating can be performed for sections over 50 mm. Post-weld stress relieving also has its own beneficial aspects like the pre-heating process.
The heat treatment for AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel consists of the following processes:
AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel should be heated at 890°C – 940°C and then cooled in still air.
- This process requires heating between 1150°C – 1280°C and AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel is held until the temperature becomes constant.
- 900°C is the minimum temperature required for the forging process.
- The steel is then cooled in air after this process.
- AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel is tempered at between 150°C – 200°C for improvement of case toughness. This process has little or no effect on hardness.
- The occurrence of grinding cracks is reduced when AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel is tempered at the above-mentioned temperature.
- The AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel is heated at 870°C – 910°C and allowed to cool in a furnace
- 500°C – 700°C is required to relieve stress in AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel that is later cooled down in still air.
- This process requires heating to be carried out between 780°C – 820°C. AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel is then quenched in water.
- This is an optional process that requires heating at 880°C – 920°C.
- AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel after being heated is moistened in oil or water.
- Carburizing takes place at 880°C – 920°C.
- It is used in bending, crimping and swaging processes.
- Carburized parts that include worms, gears, pins, dowels, non-critical components of tool and die sets, tool holders, pinions, machine parts, ratchets, dowels and chain pins use AISI 1018 mild/low carbon steel.
- It is widely used for fixtures, mounting plates and spacers.
- It is suitably used in applications that do not need the high strength of alloy steels and high carbon.
- It provides high surface hardness and a soft core to parts that include worms, dogs, pins, liners, machinery parts, special bolts, ratchets, chain pins, oil tool slips, tie rods, anchor pins, studs etc.
- It is used to improve drilling, machining, threading and punching processes.
- It is used to prevent cracking in severe bends.
Problems that customers face when they buy from other companies
- Non availability
- Late deliveries
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
Benefits that our company offers:
All Carbon Steel Fasteners are offered with an NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel Corporation.
Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.
The Carbon Steel Fasteners are used in Hardware, Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research &Development, Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel, they are used for all critical applications.
- World class buying experience
- Very quick delivery/ fastest delivery
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill
- 3rd Party inspection
- High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- High-quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
About Kinnari Steel : Kinnari Steel is a privately held manufacturer, stockist and exporter. It deals in Carbon steel and Alloy Steel : Carbon steel 304 , 316 , 317 , 321 , Carbon steel, Inconel , Hastelloy , Duplex Steel , Super Duplex Steel , Brass, Titanium, Tantalum etc. The products are Pipe Fittings, Tube Fittings, Flanges , Valves, Fasteners , Pipes & Tubes.