Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are widely known for their long lasting features and high performance. Kinnari Steel are Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Manufacturer, Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Stockiest & Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
Carbon steel Pipe Fittings
We are one of the most reputed brand name in the industry for manufacturing and supplying superior quality Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings. We offer a large collection of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings with various sizes and specifications required by the customers. Our products are highly known for their exceptional strength, excellent durability and dimensionally accurate. We also export products overseas and have delivered to more than 5 countries.
We are renowned for being consistently engaged in providing extraordinary services to our esteemed customers. Our products are developed using latest tools and techniques and a team of experts testify them individually based on various well-defined parameters. We hold the highest stock of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings that are ready to be shipped, owing to which we are able to carry out same day shipment of products. We offer fastest delivery service in the industry and have gained many clients. Our consultancy services are unparalleled and we are greatly recommended by or clients.
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish with the minimum burr at the edge . The v shape formation for perfect welding and fabrication of the fittings in mega projects in oil and gas industry for the long life of the product.
Orders at Kinnari Steel are guaranteed fast delivery in the country. The main reason being we have an excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods.They are made ready as per the urgent requirements of the customers. They are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
A lot of emphases is placed on the packing and packaging. The Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps. Caps are made available to the ends on request of the buyer.
WHAT IS CARBON STEEL?
Carbon steel is an alloy that is made up by the mixture of carbon and iron. In addition, several other elements with low maximum percentages are also included, such as manganese, with 1.65% maximum, silicon, with 0.60% maximum, and copper, with 0.60% maximum.
Depending upon the amount of presence of carbon in the alloy, Carbon steel can be classified into 4 different categories-
- Low Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.05%-0.25% carbon and up to 0.4% manganese. Also known as mild steel, it is a low-cost material that is easy to shape. While not as hard as higher-carbon steels, carburizing can increase its surface hardness.
- Medium Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.29%-0.54% carbon, with 0.60%-1.65% manganese. Medium carbon steel is ductile and strong, with long-wearing properties.
- High Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.55%-0.95% carbon, with 0.30%-0.90% manganese. It is very strong and holds shape memory well, making it ideal for springs and wire.
- Very High Carbon Steel – Composition of 0.96%-2.1% carbon. Its high carbon content makes it an extremely strong material. Due to its brittleness, this grade requires special handling.
The Lower carbon steels are softer and more easily formed, and steels with higher carbon content are harder and stronger, but less ductile, and they become more difficult to machine and weld.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT CARBON STEEL PIPE FITTINGS
Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are widely known for their long lasting features and high performance. They are developed using premium standard raw material and last for a long period of time. The list of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings include tees, elbows, bends, inserts, adapters, bushings, couplings and much more. They show high corrosion resistance and are very durable to use in commercial and residential applications as well. We offer these fitting in wide variety of shapes, sizes, and other specifications
Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are utilized in a wide variety of applications across multiple industries. They are typically used in large shipyards, fabrication companies, chemical plants, oil refineries, machinery manufacturers, textile, and fluid transportation companies among others. They are highly cost-efficient and are much preferred over other fittings.
|Tensile strength||595 MPa||86300 psi|
|Yield strength||260 MPa||37700 psi|
|Modulus of elasticity||200 GPa||29000 ksi|
|Elongation at break (in 50 mm)||55%||55%|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||85||85|
All Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are offered with an NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel.
APPLICATIONS OF CARBON STEEL PIPE FITTINGS
Typical applications of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings include:
- Chemical Industry
- Oil refineries
- Textile Industry
- Nuclear power plants
- Fluid transportation
- Fabrication companies
Types of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- Carbon Steel Butt weld Pipe Fittings
- Carbon Steel Socket weld Forged Fittings
- Carbon Steel Threaded Fittings
Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.
The Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings are used in Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry , Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development , Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel Pipe Fittings are used for all critical applications.
Contact us for a quick quote:
The Featured Products of Carbon steel Pipe Fittings are:
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Nonavailability of products and grades
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- No inspection of the goods
- Supply of used material
- Supply of rejected material
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
BENEFITS THAT OUR COMPANY OFFERS
- We strive towards offering a World class buying experience to our customers
- We are highly known for our Very quick delivery services
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products have High-pressure sustainability
- We provide Product replacement warranty
- Our After sales support and services are excellent
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We are Distributors in more than 13 countries
- Our products are in Compliance with ASTM/ASME Standard
- We offer Competitive pricing
- We have a high experience in working with Nickel-Based Alloys
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material is unparalleled
- Heat Number Traceability is given
- We provide Customized marking as per customer requirement
About Kinnari Steel : Kinnari Steel is a privately held manufacturer, stockist and exporter. It deals in Carbon steel and Alloy Steel : Carbon steel 304 , 316 , 317 , 321 , Carbon steel, Inconel , Hastelloy , Duplex Steel , Super Duplex Steel , Brass, Titanium, Tantalum etc. The products are Pipe Fittings, Tube Fittings, Flanges , Valves, Fasteners , Pipes & Tubes.