Duplex Stainless Steel Fastener : Manufacturer, Stockist and Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects. Kinnari Steel are Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners Manufacturer, Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners Stockiest & Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners
Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish with the minimum burr at the edge . The ends for perfect welding and fabrication of the Wire in mega projects in oil and gas industry for the long life of the product.
Orders at Kinnari Steel are guaranteed fast delivery in the country. The main reason being we have an excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods.They are made ready as per the urgent requirements of the customers. They are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
A lot of emphases is placed on the packing and packaging. The Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps.
Contact us for a quick quote:
All Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners are offered with an NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel.
Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazi, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Srilanka.
The Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners are used in Hardware , Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry , Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development , Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel, they are used for all critical applications.
Kinnari Steel is the biggest manufacturer and supplier of Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners in India. We stock more than 1200 tons of duplex steel pipes. It is the single highest selling product of Kinnari Steel. Our Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners are used by several European, Africa, and Gulf-based companies. This is because of the instant delivery we provide to our customers. We claim the fastest delivery of Duplex Stainless Steel Fasteners, due to the highest amount of ready stock for immediate dispatch at client disposal. An order is processed immediately against the receipt of the purchase order in our system. Subsequently, a team is assigned the work for instant packing, and we dispatch the goods against the receipt of Bank Transfer.
Duplex is a non-standard and popular grade of stainless steel. It is very hard and difficult to manufacture. However due to low nickel composition, it is a cheaper alternative to high nickel based alloys. It must be only procured from trusted vendors.
The term Duplex is based on the concept that they have a two-phase microstructure consisting of grains of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel formulated in the same material. The term Super Duplex denotes high-performance Duplex steel based on elevated contents of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum to improve pitting corrosion resistance while additions of nitrogen promoted structural hardening, raising the yield strength and ultimate strength values without impairing toughness.
These stainless steels usually have a high level of Cr, always above 16%, a generally low content of Ni, 5-6%, accompanied by elements such as Mo, Si, Mn, Cu which endow them with a two-phase structure consisting of austenite and ferrite at room temperature. Hence, their name “two-phase” and “austeno-ferritic”.
Their mechanical properties at room temperature are higher than those of austenitic and ferritic steels and their resistance to corrosionis better than that of the ferritic steels and comparable, in an acid environment, with that of the austenitic grades; their resistance to corrosion by pitting and under stress is particularly high. Duplex stainless steels are about twice as strong as regular austenitic or ferritic stainless steels, have significantly better toughness and ductility than ferritic grades (although they do not reach the values of austenitic grades), have a range of corrosion resistance comparable to the range of austenitic stainless steels, have very good stress corrosion cracking resistance, and Duplex steels are cost-effective in a number of ways.
Their weldability is much better than that of the ferritic grades.
Duplex stainless steels are called “duplex” because they have a two-phase microstructure consisting of grains of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel. The picture shows the yellow austenitic phase as “islands” surrounded by the blue ferritic phase. When duplex stainless steel is melted it solidifies from the liquid phase to a completely ferritic structure. As the material cools to room temperature, about half of the ferritic grains, transform to austenitic grains (“islands”). The result is a microstructure of roughly 50% austenite and 50% ferrite.
The duplex structure gives this family of stainless steels a combination of attractive properties:
- Strength: Duplex stainless steels are about twice as strong as regular austenitic or ferritic stainless steels.
- Toughness and ductility: Duplex stainless steels have the significantly better toughness and ductility than ferritic grades; however, they do not reach the excellent values of austenitic grades.
- Corrosion resistance: As with all stainless steels, corrosion resistance depends mostly on the composition of the stainless steel. For chloride pitting and crevice corrosion resistance, their chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen content are most important. Duplex stainless steel grades have a range of corrosion resistance, similar to the range of austenitic stainless steels, i.e from Type 304 or 316 (e.g. LDX 2101©) to 6% molybdenum (e.g. SAF 2507©) stainless steels.
- Stress corrosion cracking resistance: Duplex stainless steels show very good stress corrosion cracking (SCC) resistance, a property they have “inherited” from the ferritic side. SCC can be a problem under certain circumstances (chlorides, humidity, and elevated temperature) for standard austenitics such as Types 304 and 316.
- Cost: Duplex stainless steels have lower nickel and molybdenum contents than their austenitic counterparts of similar corrosion resistance. Due to the lower alloying content, duplex stainless steels can be lower in cost, especially in times of high alloy surcharges. Additionally, it may often be possible to reduce the section thickness of duplex stainless steel, due to its increased yield strength compared to austenitic stainless steel. The combination can lead to significant cost and weight savings compared to a solution in austenitic stainless steels.
Problems that customers face when they buy from other companies
- Non availability
- Late deliveries
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
Benefits that our company offers:
- World class buying experience
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection
- High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- High-quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- Government and Private Laboratory Testing
- Test certificate from ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory
- Same day shipping of the goods
- Highest stock in the country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
About Kinnari Steel : Kinnari Steel is a privately held manufacturer, stockist and exporter. It deals in Stainless steel and Alloy Steel : Stainless Steel 304 , 316 , 317 , 321 , Duplex Stainless Steel, Inconel , Hastelloy , Duplex Steel , Super Duplex Steel , Brass, Titanium, Tantalum etc. The products are Pipe Fittings, Tube Fittings, Flanges , Valves, Fasteners , Pipes & Tubes.