Duplex Stainless Steel Tube : Manufacturer, Stockiest and Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes are highly strong tubes that put up great resistance against stress corrosion cracking. Kinnari Steel are Duplex Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturer, Duplex Stainless Steel Tube Stockiest & Duplex Stainless Steel Tube Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes
For over 2 decades, Kinnari Steel has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes. Being a consistent producer of excellent quality tubes, we have gained the trust of customer’s and have gained numerous clients. Our business is established worldwide and we are continuing to grow. All our products are carefully developing using top notch techniques and meet international standards. We offer Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes in all shape, sizes, and specifications provided by the customers. Our products are highly known for ultimate strength, extended durability and service lives, superior quality.
At Kinnari Steel, client satisfaction is our biggest concern and we thus work hard towards providing best services to them. Our team of experts are highly trained to look after the after sales services. Our huge inventory helps us in carrying out same day shipping of the products on the day the orders are placed and our fastest delivery services make us highly preferred in the industry.
WHAT IS DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL?
Duplex Stainless Steel Tube is a type of austenitic stainless steel that comprises of nickel and chromium majorly, along with other elements like nitrogen and molybdenum. This stainless steel alloy offers good resistance to localized as well as to uniform corrosion. The duplex microstructure of the alloy contributes to the high strength and high resistance to stress corrosion cracking. It has good weld ability and offers many beneficial properties of ferritic and austenitic steels combined.
Duplex Stainless Steel gives very good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion and has high resistance to stress corrosion cracking and corrosion fatigue. It displays high mechanical strength and also provides good abrasion and erosion resistance. It is used in chemical, Oil and gas and marine industries. Other uses if duplex stainless steel is in pollution control equipments, pulp & paper manufacturing, seawater desalination plants and in flue-gas cleaning to name a few.
Contact us for a quick quote:
INTRODUCTION ABOUT DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL TUBES
Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes are highly strong tubes that put up great resistance against stress corrosion cracking. These tubes are suitable for environments with exposure to difficult environments. They are extremely durable and perform well under stressful conditions. Due to the content of chromium, nitrogen and molybdenum, Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes offer good resistance to local and uniform corrosion. These Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes have high resistance to stress corrosion cracking and corrosion fatigue and are good at sulphide stress corrosion resistance. They also have good weld ability and are useful in a variety of industries.
Duplex Stainless Steel Tubes are utilised in a list of applications including chemical processing, transport and storage, oil and gas exploration and offshore rigs, oil and gas refining, marine environments, pollution control equipment and pulp & paper manufacturing. Other uses of these tubes are in flue-gas cleaning, desalination plants and seawater systems, bridges, storage tanks, pressure vessels, reactor tanks, and heat exchangers.
PROPERTIES OF DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL TUBES
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||620||770|
|Proof Stress 0.2% (MPa)||450||550|
|Elongation A5 (%)||25||25|
|Modulus of Elasticity (GPa)||200||205|
|Electrical Resistivity (Ω.m)||0.085×10-6||0.085×10-6|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||19 at 100°C||17 at 100°C|
|Thermal Expansion (m/m.K)||13.7×10-6 to 100°C||13.5×10-6 to 200°C|
APPLICATIONS OF DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL PIPES
Typical applications include:
- Chemical processing, transport, and storage
- Oil and gas exploration and offshore rigs
- Oil and gas refining
- Marine environments
- Pollution control equipment
- Pulp & paper manufacturing
- Seawater desalination plants
- Flue-gas cleaning
- Cargo tanks and pipe systems in chemical tankers
- Firewalls and blast walls on offshore platforms
- Storage tanks
- Pressure vessels, reactor tanks, and heat exchangers
- Rotors, impellers, and shafts
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel 316 pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Nonavailability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- Our customers have a World class buying experience with us
- We carry out Very quick delivery of products
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products display High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish is a feature of all of our products
- Product replacement warranty is given
- Our After sales support and services are excellent
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- Competitive pricing is offered
- We hold a great experience in working with Nickel-Based Alloys
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material is much appreciated
- We provide Heat Number Traceability for all products
- Brand Marking and Identification on all products are provided
- We provide Customized marking as per customer requirement
Send us your requirements now!
Types of Duplex Steel Tubes