Hastelloy Tubes: Manufacturers & Suppliers
Hastelloy Tubes : Manufacturers, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Hastelloy Tubes are extremely tough and show good characteristics in difficult environments. Kinnari Steel Our products are of high quality and meet international standards. The durability of our products is excellent and any scope of deformed pieces is eliminated by the rigorous testing process carried out by us. Kinnari Steel is Hastelloy Tube Manufacturer, Hastelloy Tube Stockiest & Hastelloy Tube Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Hastelloy Tube
Kinnari Steel is a highly acclaimed name in the universal market for manufacturing and supplying the best quality Hastelloy Tubes. We are famous worldwide for are superior products that meet international standards. We have been experts in making Hastelloy Tubes for 20 years now and our clients are located all around the world.
As manufacturers and suppliers of Hastelloy Tubes, we work towards providing quality products and excellent services. All our products undergo a rigorous testing process so that any scope of deformed products is eliminated. Our specialised teams serve the clients brilliantly by offering quick delivery services. Our consultancy services are much talked about and we are highly recommended by our clients.
WHAT IS HASTELLOY?
Hastelloy is a nickel-based alloy that also contains varying percentages of the elements molybdenum, chromium, cobalt, iron,copper, manganese, titanium, zirconium, aluminum, carbon, and tungsten.It has high resistance to uniform attack, shows outstanding localized corrosion resistance and displays excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance. It provides ease of welding and fabrication and also has good resistance to acids such as sulphuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic.
The corrosion resistance property of Hastelloy makes it widely useful in chemical processing, aerospace, and industrial gas turbine and marine industries. Additionally, due to their reliable performance, areas of energy, health and environmental, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and flue gas desulfurization industries are increasingly using them.
Contact us for a quick quote:
INTRODUCTION ABOUT HASTELLOY TUBES
Hastelloy Tubes are high quality tubes that have been in much demand in various industries. They are well suited for survival under high-temperature, high-stress service in a moderately to severely corrosive, and erosion-prone environment where more common and less expensive iron-based alloys would fail.
These tubes are thus used in pressure vessels of some nuclear reactors, chemical reactors, distillation equipment, and pipes and valves in chemical industry. Other uses of Hastelloy Tubes are in the Aerospace industry, Pharmaceutical firms, Oil and gas production and in the Petrochemical sector.
PROPERTIES OF HASTELLOY TUBES
td>7.7 x 10-6 in/in °F (70 – 212°F)td>29733 ksi
|Density||8.22 g/cm3||0.297 lb/in3|
|Coefficient of expansion||13.9 µm/m °C (20 – 100°C)||7.7 x 10-6 in/in °F (70 – 212°F)|
|Modulus of rigidity||77.6 kN/mm2|
|Modulus of elasticity||205 kN/mm2|
APPLICATIONS OF HASTELLOY TUBES
Typical applications of hastelloy tubes include:
- Chemical Processing Industry
- Oil and gas production
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants
- Industrial furnaces
- Gas turbine engines
- Petrochemical sector
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel 316 pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment friendly way and prevent any kind of harm to the nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of highly products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Non availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Supply of rejected material
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- Our customers undergo a World class buying experience with us
- We assist Very quick delivery of goods
- We provided Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products have High-pressure sustainability
- We offer Product replacement warranty
- Our After sales support and services are unmatched
- We provide High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We carry out Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- We have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We have maintained <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are Distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- We hold a High experience in working with Nickel Based Alloys
- Our Consultancy services for alternate sizes and materials are excellent
- Heat Number Traceability is provided
Types of Tubes