Incoloy 800 Pipe : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Incoloy 800 Pipes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Incoloy 800 Pipes are excellently resistant to prolonged exposure to elevated temperatures and demonstrate outstanding resistance to oxidation. Kinnari Steel is Incoloy 800 Pipes Manufacturer, Incoloy 800 Pipes Stockiest & Incoloy 800 Pipes Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Incoloy 800 Pipes
Incoloy 800 Pipes
Kinnari Steel is the most popular vendor of Incoloy 800 Pipes all around the world. We have emerged as leading specialists in producing and supplying Incoloy 800 Pipes which is due to the excellent quality products that we have been providing to our clients for 2 decades. Due to our experience of working in Hastelloy C22, we are the most trusted brand by all major oil and gas companies, subcontractors, and traders. We have numerous satisfied clients who always prefer to buy from us.
Kinnari Steel has maintained the highest amount of stocks of Incoloy 800 Pipes that are always ready to be shipped according to the clients’ requirements. These pipes are available in all sizes and variations. All our products are of the highest quality and we have a record of extremely low rejection rate. We provide excellent fast delivery options to our customers. Our value added services are extremely valued by our customers and we are highly recommended by them.
WHAT IS INCOLOY 800?
Incoloy 800 is an alloy comprising of nickel, iron and chromium that has a very good strength and excellent resistance to oxidation and carburization when exposed to high temperatures. It also has variations in the form of 800H and 800HT, that are identical except for the higher level of carbon in alloy 800H, and the addition of up to 1.20 percent aluminum and titanium in alloy 800HT.
Incoloy 800 is merely used in environments with temperatures up to 1100° F, where as grade 800H and 800HT are used in environments with temperatures above 1100° F, where it is needed to have resistance to creep and rupture. The alloy shows resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures and is resistant to corrosion at Ambient Temperatures
INTRODUCTION ABOUT INCOLOY 800 PIPES
Incoloy 800 Pipe are excellently resistant to prolonged exposure to elevated temperatures and demonstrate outstanding resistance to oxidation, sulfidation, and carburization. They have higher creep and rupture properties due to the addition of Carbon and annealing treatment, above 1100°F. Incoloy 800 pipes are very resistant to high-temperature corrosion; they are readily machined by standard methods and are best welded using products for high-temperature situations
Incoloy 800 Pipe are majorly used in applications with extreme temperatures around 1100° F, where it is necessary to have resistance to creep and rupture. The excellent resistance to carburization is achieved due to the chemical balance in the nickel-steel alloy that exhibits oxidation. These pipes are used in numerous fields like Industrial furnaces, heat-treating equipments, chemical and petrochemical processing, Hydrocarbon cracking, Pressure vessels, heat exchangers and much more.
PROPERTIES OF INCOLOY 800
Alloy 800 (UNS N08800) Chemical Composition, %
|30.0-35.0||39.5 min||19.0-23.0||.75 max||.15-.60||.15-.60||.1 max||1.5 max||.015 max||1.0 max|
Typical room temperature Tensile Properties of Annealed Material
|Product||Tensile (ksi)||.2% Yield (ksi)||Elongation (%)|
|Rod & Bar||75-100||30-60||60-30|
|Incoloy 800||N08800||X10NiCrAlTi32-20||1.4876||ЭИ670||NA 15||NCF 800||XH32T||Z8NC32-21|
APPLICATIONS OF INCOLOY 800 PIPES
Typical applications of Incoloy 800 pipes include:
- Ethylene furnace quench boilers
- Hydrocarbon cracking
- Valves, fittings and other components exposed to corrosive attack from 1100-1800° F
- Industrial furnaces
- Heat-treating equipments
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Super-heater and re-heaters in power plants
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel 316 pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE WHILE PURCHASING INCOLOY 800 PIPES
- Nonavailability of products
- Late delivery of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finishes of the products
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- No inspection of the goods
- Supply of used material
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE FOR INCOLOY 800 PIPES
- We offer a World class buying experience to our customers
- Our goods are shipped and delivered very fastly
- We provide Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products have a high-pressure sustainability
- We provide Product replacement warranty to all our customers
- High-quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We have the highest stock in the country
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We hold a record of having <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- Competitive pricing is offered
- We have a great experience in working with Nickel-Based Alloys
- Heat Number Traceability is provided for all products
- We provide customized marking as per customer requirement
Types of Incoloy 800 Pipes