Monel K500 Pipes Manufacturers & Suppliers
Monel K500 Pipes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Kinnari Steel has emerged as a leading brand when it comes to manufacturing and supplying Monel K500 Pipes. For over 20 years, we have been developing this range of pipes and tubes and are now a well-known name in the entire industry. We are highly favoured and preferred by all our clients who are based all around the globe. Having been supplying and distributing products in 5 continents, we are a huge name in the industry worldwide.
Our top quality products and services are much talked about. All are products are of immense quality and meet international standards. We work extremely hard towards fulfilling all the needs of our clients and thus we focus client satisfaction in particular. Our fastest delivery options, consulting services, and excellent quality products have helped us maintain our position as a leading company in this field.
Looking to buy Monel K500 Pipes?
What is Monel K500?
Monel K500 is an alloy that comprises of 63% Nickel (plus Cobalt), 0.25% Carbon, 1.5% Manganese, 2% Iron, 27-33% Copper, 2.30-3.15% Aluminium and Titanium 0.35-0.85%. It is virtually nonmagnetic, even at quite low temperatures and shows exceptionally good dimensional stability. This alloy pretty strong has excellent corrosion resistance properties and, in general, has good resistance to a sour-gas environment.
There are various versions of Monel that are called grades of Monel. The grade K400 has many similarities to K500 such as corrosion resistance and resistance to oxidation but alloy K500 is more susceptible to stress-corrosion cracking in certain environments.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT MONEL K500 PIPES
Monel K500 Pipes are made of the nickel-based alloy that has various special characteristics. These pipes offer good resistance towards oxidation and corrosion even in unfavourable environments and are thus used in a lot of industries. The high strength of Monel K500 Pipes also makes them valuable for being used for many applications.
The typical applications for MONEL alloy K-500 products include manufacturing pump and valve components for chemical processing, oil well drill collars, and instruments, pump shafts and impellers, chains and cables, fasteners, centrifugal pumps and springs for marine service. They are also utilised in manufacturing doctor blades and scrapers for pulp processing in paper production, non-magnetic housings, safety lifts and sensors and other electronic components. Due to their low corrosion rates, Monel K500 Pipes are also used in high-velocity seawater.
PROPERTIES OF MONEL K500 PIPES –
|63.0 min||05 – 2||0.25 max||1.5 max||0.5 max||27.0 – 33.0||2.3 – 3.15||0.35 – 0.85||0.010 max|
MECHANICAL & PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.44 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 1,60,000 , MPa – 1100||Psi – 1,15,000 , MPa – 790||20 %|
APPLICATIONS OF MONEL K500 PIPES
Typical applications of Monel K500 pipes include:
- Chemical Industry (valves and pumps)
- Paper Production (doctor blades and scrapers)
- Oil and Gas (pump shafts, drill collars and instruments, impellers, and valves)
- Electronic components and sensors
- Pump Shafts
- Marine Propeller Shafts
- Oil Well Tools
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel 316 pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Kinnari Steel is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Nonavailability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- No inspection of the goods
- Supply of rejected material
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- Our clients are highly satisfied with the World class buying experience we provide them
- Our delivery service is one of the fastest in the entire industry
- We provide Mill test reports in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is intensively carried out
- Our products have high-pressure sustainability
- Product replacement warranty is given
- We provide excellent after sales support and services
- High quality/Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport are provided
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We have a record of <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- Our products are in compliance with ASTM/ASME Standards
- We offer Competitive pricing to our customers
- We offer Consultancy services for alternate sizes and material to all our clients
- Heat Number Traceability is available on all the products
- We provide Brand Marking and Identification on all products
- Customized marking as per customer requirement is provided