Alloy Steel Pipes
Alloy Steel Pipes : Manufacturer, Stockiest & Supplier :
Alloy Steel Pipes
Kinnari Steel is one of the foremost companies that manufactures and supplies Alloy steel pipes. We have been leading experts in this business for over 20 years and still continue to be the best. Our products are of topmost quality and any scope of products being defective is ruled out as we test each and every item individually. Providing quality products along with excellent services and providing utmost satisfaction to our clients is our main aim.
We provide world class services to our customers and are thus the most trusted brand name in the industry. We offer consulting services to our customers for helping them figure out their specific requirements so that they make the right choice. We also provide fastest delivery of goods which is looked after by a dedicated team of individuals and are thus preferred over the other brands.
WHAT IS ALLOY STEEL?
Alloy Steel is a super alloy made of varying quantities of multiple elements such as nickel, chromium, silicon, manganese, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium and limited amounts of other elements such as manganese, sulphur, silicon, and phosphorous. Addition of such alloying elements is usually for the purpose to increase hardness, strength or chemical resistance. In comparison to other steels, Alloy steel shows improved properties such as greater strength, more toughness and hardness, great wear resistance and stronger corrosion resistance.
Alloy steels are thus used in the turbine blades of jet engines, in spacecraft, and in nuclear reactors. Due to the ferromagnetic properties of iron, some steel alloys find important applications where their responses to magnetism are very important, such as in electric motors and in transformers.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT ALLOY STEEL PIPES
Alloy steel pipes are made of alloy steel and hold excellent properties. These pipes are majorly favoured because of their resistance to corrosion and oxidation. They are generally used for energy-related applications like oil and gas drilling and are subjected to stresses in machine parts. Alloy Steel Pipes are extensively used for conveyance of fluids intended for critical high temperature and general corrosion service applications.
Alloy Steel Pipes are also made use of in boiler tubes and heat-exchanger tubes and are available with different surface treatment options like pickled and annealed/polished, galvanized and others. Some of its features include option of different metal grades; application suitability in areas like water supply, chemical industry, aviation and others.
PROPERTIES OF ALLOY STEEL PIPES-
|C||Mn||P Max.||S Max.||Si||Ni||Cr||Mo|
APPLICATIONS OF ALLOY STEEL PIPES
Typical applications of Alloy Steel Pipes include:
- Heat-exchanger tubes, boiler tubes
- Energy-related applications that involve Oil and Gas Drilling
- Catering to domestic or industrial needs
- In conveyance of fluids intended for critical high temperatures
- In general corrosion service applications
- In heat transfer process equipment like Boilers, Heat Exchangers
- In General Engineering and Process Instrumentation applications
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying Alloy steel pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment friendly way and prevent any kind of harm to the nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of highly products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel Corporation is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Non availability
- Late deliveries
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- We give a World class buying experience to our valued customers
- Very quick delivery of goods is a promise that we always keep
- We provide Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection of products is carried out
- High pressure sustainability is a main feature of our products
- Product replacement warranty is given to the customers
- We provide high quality and Premium Packaging for sea and Air transport
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We are distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Heat Number Traceability is provided for all products
- Customized marking as per customer requirement is provided
To buy Inconel Pipes.Types of Alloy Steel Pipes