Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Kinnari Steel Corporation is one of the best vendors of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings. We are the market leaders in manufacturing and supplying superb quality Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings. Our products are well known for their excellent strength, brilliant quality and extended lifespan. We offer fittings in all shapes, sizes, and specifications provided by the customers. We also export products worldwide and have delivered products in more than 55 countries. Our diversified experience includes servicing major sectors such as oil and gas industry, marine industry, chemical industry and nuclear industry among others.
For Your Requirement of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
At Kinnari Steel, client satisfaction is our first and foremost priority. We put extra efforts in offering the best in class value added services to our esteemed clients. We testify all our products separately on various parameters in order to eliminate any scope of defects. Our specialised team of individuals provides extraordinary value added services to all the clients. We have the largest stock of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings in the country, owing to which we are able to carry out same day shipping of orders. Our fastest delivery services have helped us gain numerous clients over the years. Our unparalleled consultancy service is also highly talked about in the industry. Our customers are extremely happy with us and we aim to continuously provide them extraordinary services.
Kinnari Steel Corporation are manufacturers, stockist & suppliers of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings. They have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects.
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish with the minimum burr at the edge . The v shape formation for perfect welding and fabrication of the fittings in mega projects in oil and gas industry for a long life of the product.
Orders at KSC are guaranteed fast delivery in the country. The main reason being we have an excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods.They are made ready as per the urgent requirements of the customers. They are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
A lot of emphases is placed on the packing and packaging . The Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps. Caps are made available to the ends on request of the buyer.
WHAT IS STAINLESS STEEL?
Stainless steels are alloys that are made up of iron and generally contain around 11.5% chromium. The addition of chromium allows the alloy to form a protective self-healing oxide film, thereby making them resistant to corrosion and oxidation even at extremely high temperatures. Due to this feature, stainless steel is used for making products across many fields. For obtaining special properties, nickel and other elements can be added to this alloy.
The alloys that make up the family of stainless steels were initially discovered in the year 1913 in Sheffield, England, when Harry Brearley was trying to make a combination of various alloys for gun barrel steels, and he noticed that samples that were cut from one of these trial heats did not rust and were, in fact, difficult to etch.Stainless steel does not promptly consume, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. It is not completely stain proof in low-oxygen, high-saltiness, or poor air-flow situations. There are distinctive evaluations and surface completions of stainless steel to suit the environment the amalgam must persevere. Stainless steel is utilized where both the properties of steel and corrosion resistance are required.
Various types or grades of Stainless steel are available as per different needs. These grades differ from each other by a few components. All of the grades, type 304 stainless steel is the most commonly used material which has application in making corrosive resistant pipes, in chemical plants, refineries, paper mills, and food processing industries. Similar to type 304, is another grade known as type 304L. The two are almost the same, except that 304L has 0.03% more carbon content.
The grade called as Type 318 is even better at protecting materials from pitting than other chromium nickel alloys. It is so, because it contains 2% to 3% molybdenum. This grade is highly useful at places where acids, sulphur water, seawater or halogen salts are encountered.
Type 316 of Stainless steel is highly valuable and is used in the sulphite paper industry and for manufacturing chemical plant apparatus, photographic equipment, and plastics. Similar to Type 304L, type 316L holds a maximum carbon content of 0.03%. Due to this, it is used in welded assemblies without the need of final heat treatment.
Stainless steel is popular due to its excellent favourable properties such as:
- Excellent resistance to corrosion- The excellent capability of stainless steel to provide more resistance towards oxidation by water and biocides results in a longer life time.
- Protection against Corrosion- Stainless steel does not need to have an internal and external coating or cathodic protection. As a result, system costs are highly reduced and it is more compatible with the environment.
- Hygienic material- It is highly inert in water because of its very high passive film stability. This makes leaching of alloying elements (Cr and Ni) possible within safe limits and a result, they provide a better quality of drinking water.
- Good strength and ductility – Stainless steel is much stronger and has higher mechanical properties when compared to carbon steel and cast iron pipes. Due to this, there is the reduction in the wall thickness of the pipe and in turn it reduces investment costs.
- Ease of fabrication – Stainless steel is a highly adaptable material with ease of forming, machining and welding, combined with their good ductility that allows pipelines to be easily installed and modified.
- Ease of maintenance – Stainless steel has high corrosion resistance and easy welding capability, thereby reducing water leaks drastically. This, in turn, results in higher cost savings.
- Excellent durability – Due to its resistance against crevice corrosion and cavitations, Stainless steel wears off less in pure and polluted waters and even in the atmosphere. It is thus convenient and cost friendly material for long term use and is even eco-friendly.
- Recyclable – Stainless steel can be easily recycled up to a 100% and a part of their initial cost can be recovered due to this process.
Due to an extremely high consumption of stainless steel all over the world, its demand is ever increasing. It is required in multiple industries including building and construction industry where stainless steel is used for its attractive appearance, corrosion resistance, low maintenance, and strength. Stainless steel does not need to be treated, coated or painted when put into service. Various other industries are considering using stainless steel for similar reasons as due to its low maintenance requirements.
All Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are offered with an NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel Corporation.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT STAINLESS STEEL PIPE FITTINGS
Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are highly demanded across a variety of industries as they offer excellent connectivity and put up exceptional resistance against corrosion. They are used to connect, mount and configure other products. . They are typically used to connect runs of tubing for in-line, offset, multi-port, and mounting configurations to other tubing sections, pipe, hose, and other fluid transfer components. The stainless steel tube fittings are designed for applications where leak-tight performance is critical to quality and productivity. The products that fall under this category include Elbows, Tees, Reducing Tees, Laterals, Crosses, Adapter Nipples, bushings, couplings, Reducers, Caps etc. One of the most prominent features of these products is that they have extreme pressure and weight bearing capacity.
Few of the industries that make use of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings include oil and gas, marine, chemical, nuclear and heat treatment industry among others. They are majorly used in oil refineries, chemical plants, shipbuilding, construction, fertilizers plants, petrochemicals plants, sugar mills, water systems and general piping systems.
PROPERTIES OF STAINLESS STEEL PIPE FITTINGS
|Austenitic Stainless Steels|
|347||S34700||0.08||17.0-19.0||9.0-13.0||–||–||2.00||–||Cb 10xC to 1.00|
|Density (1000 kg/m3)||7.85||7.85||7.75-8.1||7.72-8.0|
Types of SS Pipe Fittings
APPLICATIONS OF STAINLESS STEEL PIPE FITTINGS
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Automotive industry
- Construction industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Medical field
- Water and sewage systems
- Aviation engine components
- Nuclear industry
We have exported our product to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.
They are constructed to be used in flow pipelines for gases, fluids in industrial processes, medical, construction and many other specialized applications. Pipe fittings are specially designed for the use on process and control systems, equipment, and instrumentation and used in chemicals, petroleum, fluid power, electronic, pulp and paper plants.
Contact us for a quick quote:
The Featured Products of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are:
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel is one of the main incorporated specific consistent pipe fittings maker in India. Kinnari Steel is digitally the most prevalent brand in Indian sub-continent. We at Kinnari Steel intend to change the past. We have substantial infiltration in the business sector and have as of now sent out our items in more than 54+ nations. We are specialists in pipe fittings. Our point is to get most extreme consumer loyalty. Our industry is loaded with numerous low quality high volume suppliers who are beneath the imprint in what the business needs. This outcomes in the low existence of the products and consequently prompts a terrible undertaking. The yield is low because of absence of supply. Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel pipe fittings since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel Corporation is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finishes of the pipes
- No control on quality and testing of the products
- High rejection rate
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Poor after sales service
- Product fails under high pressure
- Lack of knowledge
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Supply of used material
- Supply of rejected material
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- Our customers are offered a world class buying experience
- We assist the fastest delivery of goods
- We carry out Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products have High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish is an intrinsic feature of all our products
- We offer Product replacement warranty
- Our specialized team assists customers with excellent after sales support and service
- We offer Premium packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport is
- We provide Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the highest stock in the country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control are followed
- We have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We have <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We offer competitive prices
- We hold a high experience in working with Nickel-Based Alloys
- Heat Number Traceability is given
- We provide Brand Marking and Identification on all products
- Customized marking as per customer requirement is provided on request
Send us your requirements now!