Stainless Steel Pipes
Stainless Steel Pipes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Kinnari Steel is one of the best firms that facilitates manufacturing and supplying of Stainless Steel pipes in the country. We are experts in the field and provide best quality products to our customers. For over 20 years, we have provided best services and quality experience to our valuable customers and thus we are highly trusted by them. Since we carry out extensive testing on each and every individual item, our products are flawless and meet international standards.
For Your Requirement of Stainless Steel pipes
We believe in satisfying the needs of our clients and we thus work extremely hard to make ends meet. Because of our continuous excellent services, we have to able to establish our business worldwide and have emerged as one of the top brands for providing Stainless Steel pipes in the county.
WHAT IS STAINLESS STEEL?
Stainless steels are alloys that are made up of iron and generally contain around 11.5% chromium. The addition of chromium allows the alloy to form a protective self-healing oxide film, thereby making them resistant to corrosion and oxidation even at extremely high temperatures. Due to this feature, stainless steel is used for making products across many fields. For obtaining special properties, nickel and other elements can be added to this alloy.
The alloys that make up the family of stainless steels were initially discovered in the year 1913 in Sheffield, England, when Harry Brearley was trying to make a combination of various alloys for gun barrel steels, and he noticed that samples that were cut from one of these trial heats did not rust and were in fact difficult to etch.
Various types or grades of Stainless steel are available as per different needs. These grades differ from each other by a few components. All of the grades, type 304 stainless steel is the most commonly used material which has application in making corrosive resistant pipes, in chemical plants, refineries, paper mills, and food processing industries. Similar to type 304, is another grade known as type 304L. The two are almost the same, except that 304L has 0.03% more carbon content.
The grade called as Type 318 is even better at protecting materials from pitting than other chromium nickel alloys. It is so, because it contains 2% to 3% molybdenum. This grade is highly useful at places where acids, sulphur water, seawater or halogen salts are encountered.
Type 316 of Stainless steel is highly valuable and is used in the sulphite paper industry and for manufacturing chemical plant apparatus, photographic equipment, and plastics. Similar to Type 304L, type 316L holds a maximum carbon content of 0.03%. Due to this, it is used in welded assemblies without the need of final heat treatment.
Stainless steel is popular due to its excellent favourable properties such as:
- Excellent resistance to corrosion- The excellent capability of stainless steel to provide more resistance towards oxidation by water and biocides results in a longer life time.
- Protection against Corrosion- Stainless steel does not need to have an internal and external coating or cathodic protection. As a result, system costs are highly reduced and it is more compatible with the environment.
- Hygienic material- It is highly inert in water because of its very high passive film stability. This makes leaching of alloying elements (Cr and Ni) possible within safe limits and a result, they provide a better quality of drinking water.
- Good strength and ductility – Stainless steel is much stronger and has higher mechanical properties when compared to carbon steel and cast iron pipes. Due to this, there is reduction in the wall thickness of the pipe and in turn it reduces investment costs.
- Ease of fabrication – Stainless steel is a highly adaptable material with ease of forming, machining and welding, combined with their good ductility that allows pipelines to be easily installed and modified.
- Ease of maintenance – Stainless steel has high corrosion resistance and easy welding capability, thereby reducing water leaks drastically. This in turn results in higher cost savings.
- Excellent durability – Due to its resistance against crevice corrosion and cavitations, Stainless steel wears off less in pure and polluted waters and even in the atmosphere. It is thus a convenient and cost friendly material for long term use and is even eco friendly.
- Recyclable – Stainless steel can be easily recycled up to a 100% and a part of their initial cost can be recovered due to this process.
Due to an extremely high consumption of stainless steel all over the world, its demand is ever increasing. It is required in multiple industries including building and construction industry where stainless steel is used for its attractive appearance, corrosion resistance, low maintenance and strength. Stainless steel does not need to be treated, coated or painted when put into service. Various other industries are considering using stainless steel for similar reasons as due to its low maintenance requirements.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT STAINLESS STEEL PIPES
Stainless Steel pipes are a must in high demand as they are used in each and every industry for various purposes. In today’s world, pipelines are one of the most efficient ways by which large quantities of water, oil, gas and other materials can be transported easily. They sum up to lesser costs, higher capacity and higher efficiency and are thus much preferred over the traditional means of transport. Other than this, pipes are used for many other industrial purposes.
Stainless steel is a highly versatile alloy that has multiple properties such as high strength and hardness, high corrosion resistance, high ductility, higher toughness and efficiency towards extremely high as well as cryogenic temperature and lower magnetic response. Stainless Steel pipes are used for a various reasons that include resistance to corrosion and oxidation, resistance to high temperatures, for cleanliness and low maintenance costs, and to maintain the purity of materials that come In contact with stainless material.
Stainless steel has shown its use in a long list of industries. It is used in Architectural/Civil Engineering for cladding, handrails, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports. It is also used in Transport for making exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles. The Chemical/Pharmaceutical industries also need stainless steel for developing pressure vessels and process piping. Stainless steel is highly important and extremely resourceful in Oil and Gas industry for platform accommodation, cable trays and subsea pipelines. In the field of Medical, Stainless steel is used for making surgical instruments, in surgical implants, MRI scanners and more. The Food and Drink industry uses stainless steel for making catering equipment, in brewing, distilling and food processing. It is also utilized in Water and sewage treatment, water tubing and hot water tanks. Other fields where Stainless Steel pipes are used include aviation, electronics, automotive, cryogenic, marine, air conditioning and heating.
PROPERTIES OF STAINLESS STEEL
|Austenitic Stainless Steels|
|347||S34700||0.08||17.0-19.0||9.0-13.0||–||–||2.00||–||Cb 10xC to 1.00|
|Density (1000 kg/m3)||7.85||7.85||7.75-8.1||7.72-8.0|
APPLICATIONS OF STAINLESS STEEL 304 PIPES
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Automotive industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Medical field
- Water and sewage treatment
- Turbine blades
- Aviation engine components
- Nuclear waste container
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment friendly way and prevent any kind of harm to the nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of highly products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel Corporation is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Non availability of products
- Poor quality products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- No inspection of the goods
- Supply of used material
- Supply of rejected material
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- We offer a world class and quality buying experience to the clients
- Our team ensures fastest delivery of products
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection
- High pressure sustainability
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- High quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- Highest stock in the country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We are distributors in more than 13 countries
- Compliance with ASTM/ASME Standards
- Competitive pricing
- We offer consulting to our clients for alternate sizes and material
- Heat Number Traceability is provided