Stainless Steel 304 Pipes UNS S30400
Stainless Steel 304 Pipes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Kinnari Steel is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Stainless Steel 304 pipes. Due to its versatile properties, Stainless Steel 304 pipes are very much in demand and we cater to the needs of our clients by providing them with the necessary requirements. With our great services, we have established ourselves as one of the topmost company in the industry and have already exported to more than 55 countries.
We provide products of the most superior quality that are tested extensively and high priority is given to timely delivery of the products. Our clients completely rely on us for fulfilling their needs and they recommend us highly. We offer valuable services to our customers, as we believe in making it more than just a business.
WHAT IS STAINLESS STEEL 304?
Stainless steel 304 is a majorly used grade of stainless steel that is in high demand in market due to its great resourcefulness. It is an alloy comprising of Chromium and Nickel and is also known as “18/8” stainless since it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The chromium in the alloy enhances its resistance to corrosion and oxidation. The steel has high strength under extreme pressure and temperature but it needs to be cold worked to generate higher tensile strength. The stainless steel 304 alloy has the ability to show resistance against most oxidizing acids and will withstand ordinary rusting, but it would get tarnished over the years.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT STAINLESS STEEL 304 PIPES
The Stainless Steel 304 pipes are extremely strong products that can sustain even under extreme pressure and temperature. These pipes have excellent forming and welding characteristics. Due to the austenitic structure, stainless steel 304 pipes possess excellent toughness and strength even at cryogenic temperatures. Grade 304 is readily brake or roll formed into a variety of components for applications in the industrial, architectural, and transportation fields.
Stainless Steel 304 pipes are majorly used in Food processing equipments, particularly for beer brewing, wine making, and milk processing. It is also used in heat exchangers and chemical containers. Because of the balanced austenitic structure of stainless steel 304, they have been very useful in manufacturing drawn stainless parts such as sinks, hollow-ware, and saucepans. Stainless steel 304 pipes have also shown usefulness in Pharmaceutical industry and for cosmetic purposes.
PROPERTIES OF STAINLESS STEEL 304
|Yield Strength 0.2%
Proof (MPa) min
in 50mm) min
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|304H also has a requirement for a grain size of ASTM No 7 or coarser|
|Mean Coefficient of
|0-1000C||0-3150C||0-5380C||at 1000C||at 5000C|
APPLICATIONS OF STAINLESS STEEL 304 PIPES
Typical applications include:
- Food processing equipments
- Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment and appliances
- Architectural panelling, railings & trim
- Chemical containers, including for transport
- Heat exchangers and chemical containers
- Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
- Threaded fasteners
- Fabricating material for storage of high temperature petroleum gases
- Construction industry and cosmetic purposes
- Pharmaceutical industry
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel 316 pipes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel Corporation is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Nonavailability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- No Mill test report
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- No inspection of the goods
- Supply of rejected material
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- Our Clients are offered a quality buying experience with the promise of quality products and services
- We carry out a very quick delivery process
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out extensively
- High-pressure sustainability is our product’s key feature
- We offer product replacement warranty
- High-quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport are provided
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We carry out 100% In-house testing of the goods
- Competitive pricing
- High experience in working with Nickel-Based Alloys
- KSC offers consultancy for alternate sizes and material
- Heat Number Traceability is provided
- We carry out customized marking as per customer requirement