Stainless Steel 304 Tubes UNS S30400
Stainless Steel 304 Tubes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Kinnari Steel Corporation is highly renowned in the market as one of the most dependable manufacturers and suppliers for Stainless Steel 304 tubes. We are famous for our high-quality Stainless steel 304 tubes not only in India, but overseas as well. We have clients in 5 continents and we have delivered our products in over 55 countries till now. We provide superior quality stainless steel 304 tubes with excellent durability, in all shapes, sizes, and specifications.
For Your Requirement of Stainless Steel 304 tubes
Stainless Steel 304 Tubes
Our readily available stock of products helps us in delivering goods at the fastest and thus, we are highly preferred by many clients. Our aim is to provide high-quality products and satisfy clients’ requirements in every way possible. We offer consultancy services to all our customers so that they make the best choice and thus many of the leading industries are placing frequent orders for the Stainless Steel 304 tubes with us.
WHAT IS STAINLESS STEEL 304?
Stainless steel 304 is an alloy made of Chromium and Nickel. It is a grade of stainless steel that contains a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel, in addition to a maximum of 0.08% carbon. A chromium content of at least 11% is necessary for the formation of the protective layer. It is not very electrically or thermally conductive, and is non-magnetic. It has a higher corrosion resistance than regular steel and is widely used because of the ease in which it is formed into various shapes. Stainless Steel is highly ductile and has high strength.
Grade 304 of stainless steel is a standard “18/8” stainless that has high resistance to corrosion and oxidation due to the chromium content in it. It can be easily welded, has excellent toughness, even at cryogenic temperatures and can be easily fabricated. Stainless steel 304 has applications in a variety of purposes, like, in making utensils, screws, and various machinery parts.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT STAINLESS STEEL 304 TUBES
Stainless Steel 304 tubes are being increasingly used worldwide and their demand is growing quickly. They are being used in numerous industries ranging from building and construction industry to chemical and marine industry. Stainless Steel 304 tubes have high corrosion resistance and even show resistance to oxidation. They have superior strength and high durability. These tubes are low maintenance and even cost less compared to other tubes.
Stainless Steel 304 tubes are used for making household products such as sinks, tabletops, coffee urns, stoves, refrigerators, milk and cream dispensers, and steam tables. It is also used in numerous other utensils such as cooking appliances, pots, pans, and flatware. They are also used in chemical containers, heat Exchangers and even for making nuts, bolts, screws, and other products in marine engineering.
PROPERTIES OF STAINLESS STEEL 304 TUBES
(% in 50mm) min
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|Mean Co-eff of Thermal Expansion (µm/m/°C)||Thermal Conductivity
|Specific Heat 0-100°C
|0-100°C||0-315°C||0-538°C||At 100°C||At 500°C|
APPLICATIONS OF Stainless steel 304 tubes TUBES
Typical applications of Stainless Steel 304 include:
- Domestic tools industry
- For manufacturing utensils such as cooking and appliances such as pots, pans, and flatware
- Architectural panelling, railings & trim
- Chemical containers, including for transport
- Heat Exchangers
- Nuts, bolts, screws, and other products in marine engineering
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying stainless steel 316 tubes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel Corporation is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
• Late deliveries of goods
• Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
• Poor surface finish
• No Mill test report
• Poor after sales service
• Supply of wrong grades
• Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
• Very hard material for use
• Product fails under high pressure
• High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
• Supply of rejected material
• Minus tolerance
• Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
• We have a very quick delivery system
• We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
• 3rd Party inspection is carried out
• Our products have high-pressure sustainability
• Product replacement warranty is given
• Our after sales support and services are excellent
• We provide high-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
• Our products have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
• We have <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
• We offer Competitive pricing
• We hold a high experience in working with Nickel-Based Alloys
• Our experts provide consultancy to the customers for alternate sizes and material
• Heat Number Traceability is provided for each product
• Brand Marking and Identification on all products are done
Send us your requirements now!
Types of Stainless Steel 304 Tubes