Stainless Steel 316 Tubes UNS S31600
Stainless Steel 316 Tubes : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Stainless Steel 316 tubes in India. We provide superior quality tubes that have high strength and durability and meet international standards. The tubes are in accordance with defined industrial norms and have high demand in the market. We have customers all over the world and we are continuously growing.
For Your Requirement of Stainless Steel 316 tubes
We produce a broad range of Stainless Steel 316 tubes which are available in multiple shapes and sizes. We provide tubes of all specifications that our clients require. Assisting fastest delivery of products in a highly careful manner is a promise that we always keep by. We offer consultancy services to all our customers that help them the figure of their requirements and help them make the best decision. Our after-sales and value added services are much appreciated by our clients and we are thus highly recommended by them.
WHAT IS STAINLESS STEEL 316?
Stainless Steel 316 is a grade of austenitic stainless steel that contains molybdenum in it. Due to the presence of molybdenum, stainless steel 316 shows better resistance properties to corrosion. It even shows higher resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments. Stainless steel 316 has excellent forming and welding characteristics and is highly used in the industrial, architectural, and transportation fields.
Stainless steel 316 has multiple applications such as in semiconductors, heat exchangers and even in condensers. It is also used in labs for various experiments and in manufacturing food processing equipments. It has also been used for making boat fittings, coastal architectural panelling, railings & trims and also for making chemical containers. Another use of stainless steel 316 is in threaded fasteners and woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT STAINLESS STEEL 316 TUBES
Stainless Steel 316 tubes are superior strength tubes that differ slightly from other stainless steel grades. These tubes are available in round, square or rectangular shapes. We provide Stainless Steel 316 tubes in all sizes and specifications as per the clients’ needs. It is available as welded and seamless. These tubes have high corrosion resistance and are also resistant to oxidation.
The various applications of Stainless Steel 316 tubes are well suited for pressure operations in extremely corrosive environments, such as acid processing, waste treatment equipments and salt water marine applications. These tubes are good for use in extreme environments and have long durability. They are used in condensers, heat exchangers, boat fitting, food preparation equipments and also in
PROPERTIES OF STAINLESS STEEL 316 TUBES-
(% in 50mm) min
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|Mean Co-eff of Thermal Expansion (µm/m/°C)||Thermal Conductivity
|Specific Heat 0-100°C
|0-100°C||0-315°C||0-538°C||At 100°C||At 500°C|
APPLICATIONS OF STAINLESS STEEL 316 TUBES
Typical applications of Stainless Steel 316 tubes include:
- Food preparation equipment particularly in chloride environments
- Laboratory benches & equipment
- Coastal architectural panelling, railings & trim
- Boat fittings
- Chemical containers
- Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
- Threaded fasteners
- Medical implants (including Pins, screws and implants)
- Heat exchangers
ABOUT KINNARI STEEL
Kinnari Steel Corporation is a leading distributor of Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Products. We have been involved in manufacturing and supplying Stainless Steel 316 tubes since 2 decades. We hold great expertise in sourcing needs of clients for nickel based Alloys. Our aim is to provide best services in the industry and over the years we have gained much prominence due to propulsion and expertise in high nickel alloys. We thus handle each of our clients’ queries with great sincerity and help them figure out their requirements.
In order to maintain the highest standards of quality we make sure that each and every unit is individually inspected and tested, thereby cropping out the scope of any sort of anomaly. Great emphasis is placed on making our products in an environment-friendly way and prevents any kind of harm to nature. We are known across our clients for fast delivery of high products and we have a very low rejection rate. We put great efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and thus we have a huge base of happy customers.
Our head office is located in Mumbai. Kinnari Steel Corporation is certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for continued excellence in providing impeccable quality products to its customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE
- Nonavailability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Minus tolerance
- Weld repair of goods
HOW WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND VALUE ADDITIONS WE PROVIDE
- We offer and excellent World class buying experience to our customers
- Our delivery methods are the fastest and we are thus much preferred
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- All our products have high-pressure sustainability
- Product replacement warranty is given for all products
- Our After sales support and services are much talked about
- We provide High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- All our products have ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
- We have <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- Competitive pricing is offered
- We offer Consultancy to our customers for alternate sizes and material
- Heat Number Traceability is provided for all products
Send us your requirements now!
Types of Stainless Steel Tubes