Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fastener : Manufacturer, Stockiest and Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners : Manufacturer, Stockist & Supplier : Kinnari Steel
Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects. Kinnari Steel is Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners Manufacturer, Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners Stockist & Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners Supplier.
For Your Requirement of Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners
Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners
The product differentiation is based on the premier finish with the minimum burr at the edge . The v shape formation for perfect welding and fabrication of the fittings in mega projects in oil and gas industry for the long life of the product.
Orders at Kinnari Steel are guaranteed fast delivery in the country. The main reason being we have an excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods.They are made ready as per the urgent requirements of the customers. They are manufactured to sustain very high pressure and product warranty.
Lot of emphasis is placed on the packing and packaging. The Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in plastic wraps and bubble wraps.
Contact us for a quick quote:
All Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners are offered with a NACE 3.1 Certification, Mill Test Certification and ISO 17025 Standards by a Government of India approved Laboratory. Positive Material Identification is done on all raw material procured at Kinnari Steel.
Kinnari Steel have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.
The Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners are used in Hardware , Petro-Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry , Nuclear Industry, Pulp & Paper Industry, Research & Development , Mega Projects & Defense & Development Industries. In fact wing to the special grade of steel, they are used for all critical applications.
Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners are a super duplex stainless steel designed for applications which demand exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. Super Duplex fasteners have 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel. This high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content results in excellent resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Usage of Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners should be limited to applications below 600° F (316° C). Extended elevated temperature exposure can reduce both the toughness and corrosion resistance of alloy 2507.
Super Duplex Steel 2507 Fasteners possess excellent mechanical properties. Often a light gauge of Super Duplex 2507 material can be used to achieve the same design strength of a thicker nickel alloy. The resulting savings in weight can dramatically reduce the overall cost of fabrication.
Some of the benefits of Super Duplex fasteners include: good weldability and workability, a high level of thermal conductivity and low coefficient of thermal expansion, high resistance to corrosion, fatigue, high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, high resistance to stress corrosion cracking (especially chloride stress corrosion cracking), high energy absorption, high strength, and erosion. Essentially, the Duplex alloys are a compromise; possessing some of the ferritic stress corrosion cracking resistance and much of the superior formability of the common austenitic stainless alloys, more cost effectively than the high nickel alloys.
- Desalination Equipment
- Chemical process pressure vessels, piping and heat exchangers
- Marine Applications
- Flue Gas Scrubbing Equipment
- Pulp & Paper Mill Equipment
- Offshore Oil production/technology
- Oil and gas industry equipment.
The term Duplex is based on the concept that they have a two-phase microstructure consisting of grains of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel formulated in the same material. The term Super Duplex denotes high-performance Duplex steel based on elevated contents of chromium, nickel and molybdenum to improve pitting corrosion resistance, while additions of nitrogen promoted structural hardening, raising the yield strength and ultimate strength values without impairing toughness.
These stainless steels usually have a high level of Cr, always above 16%, a generally low content of Ni, 5-6%, accompanied by elements such as Mo, Si, Mn, Cu which endow them with a two-phase structure consisting of austenite and ferrite at room temperature. Hence, their name “two-phase” and “austeno-ferritic”.
Their mechanical properties at room temperature are higher than those of austenitic and ferritic steels and their resistance to corrosionis better than that of the ferritic steels and comparable, in an acid environment, with that of the austenitic grades; their resistance to corrosion by pitting and under stress is particularly high. Duplex stainless steels are about twice as strong as regular austenitic or ferritic stainless steels, have significantly better toughness and ductility than ferritic grades (although they do not reach the values of austenitic grades), have a range of corrosion resistance comparable to the range of austenitic stainless steels, have very good stress corrosion cracking resistance, and Duplex steels are cost-effective in a number of ways.
Their weldability is much better than that of the ferritic grades.
Duplex stainless steels are called “duplex” because they have a two-phase microstructure consisting of grains of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel. The picture shows the yellow austenitic phase as “islands” surrounded by the blue ferritic phase. When duplex stainless steel is melted it solidifies from the liquid phase to a completely ferritic structure. As the material cools to room temperature, about half of the ferritic grains transform to austenitic grains (“islands”). The result is a microstructure of roughly 50% austenite and 50% ferrite.
- Strength : Duplex stainless steels are about twice as strong as regular austenitic or ferritic stainless steels.
- Toughness and ductility : Duplex stainless steels have the significantly better toughness and ductility than ferritic grades; however, they do not reach the excellent values of austenitic grades.
- Corrosion resistance : As with all stainless steels, corrosion resistance depends mostly on the composition of the stainless steel. For chloride pitting and crevice corrosion resistance, their chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen content are most important. Duplex stainless steel grades have a range of corrosion resistance, similar to the range of austenitic stainless steels, i.e from Type 304 or 316 (e.g. LDX 2101©) to 6% molybdenum (e.g. SAF 2507©) stainless steels.
- Stress corrosion cracking resistance : Duplex stainless steels show very good stress corrosion cracking (SCC) resistance, a property they have “inherited” from the ferritic side. SCC can be a problem under certain circumstances (chlorides, humidity, and elevated temperature) for standard austenitics such as Types 304 and 316.
- Cost : Duplex stainless steels have lower nickel and molybdenum contents than their austenitic counterparts of similar corrosion resistance. Due to the lower alloying content, duplex stainless steels can be lower in cost, especially in times of high alloy surcharges. Additionally, it may often be possible to reduce the section thickness of duplex stainless steel, due to its increased yield strength compared to austenitic stainless steel. The combination can lead to significant cost and weight savings compared to a solution in austenitic stainless steels.
Problems that customers face when they buy from other companies
- Non availability
- Late deliveries
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
Benefits that our company offers:
- World class buying experience
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection
- High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- High-quality packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- Government and Private Laboratory Testing
- Test certificate from ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory
- Same day shipping of the goods
- Highest stock in the country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications
About Kinnari Steel : Kinnari Steel is a privately held manufacturer, stockist and exporter. It deals in Stainless steel and Alloy Steel : Stainless Steel 304 , 316 , 317 , 321 , Super Duplex Steel 2507, Inconel , Hastelloy , Duplex Steel , Super Duplex Steel , Brass, Titanium, Tantalum etc. The products are Pipe Fittings, Tube Fittings, Flanges , Valves, Fasteners , Pipes & Tubes.